Mini Drunken Peach Cobblers
- 2 Cans of canned peaches
- 1 bottle of 4 Roses Bourbon
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 pack of pie crust (2 crusts per pack)
- cooking spray
- 6 cup muffin tin
- 1 small knife
- Drain canned peaches and dice into 1/4 inch cubes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine diced peaches, 4-6 ounces of 4 Roses Bourbon, 1/2 stick of butter (melted), brown sugar, white sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Remove pie crusts from the packaging. Lay out crusts on a flat surface on top of a generous layer of flour (so crust does not stick to surface). Using a small cereal bowl and knife, carve the crusts around both the top and bottom. Note: The top cut-outs should fit in the muffin tin cups and the bottoms should be large enough to seal the tops of the cobblers.
- Spray muffin tins liberally with cooking spray.
- Place the larger crust cut-outs inside of the muffin tin cups.
- Fill those cups with the peach filing.
- Seal the filled cups with smaller crust cut-outs and crimp the edges with a folk.
- Carve 2 slits in the top for ventilation.
- Brush the top layer of crust with the remaining melted butter.
- Sprinkle with white sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake in the oven on 375 for 25-35 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla bean ice cream and garnish with mint.