We kicked off our first #AspireTogether and BOY was it a party!
Chef Rhi and Lady G are two besties that moved to the A from New Jersey to take over the media scene and hook us up in the kitchen at the same damn time with their own online cooking show, The Rhi & Lady G Show.
During #CocktailWars the pair went head-to-head to provide folks with the perfect drink and bar snack to spruce up your happy hour.
We decided to let the people vote, and although it was a tight race, Lady G came out on top with her Smokey Flowers drink paired with a cheesy beef dip.
Both snacks and drinks are worth spotlighting, with Chef Rhi providing a Unicorn-tini paired with wonton shrimp tacos.
Here’s how you can make the reigning Smokey Flowers and Cheesy Beef Dip for yourself:
4 oz. Puerto De Indias Strawberry Gin
1 oz. Simple Syrup
- Take your glass and cautiously line it with dry ice at the bottom
- Add crushed ice and edible flowers
- Add strawberry gin and simple syrup into the shaker
- Garnish with edible flowers and bay leaves
Simply Cheesy Dip
- Cook ground beef completely
- Combine beef, Rotell, Velveeta Cheese and Tomatoes in serving dish
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes
Sweetened Lime Juice
4 oz Bomade Vodka
4 oz Coconut Water
1 oz Grenadine
1 oz Blue Curacao
- Dip a glass in sweetened lime juice and add edible glitter or decorative sugar to form a rim and fill the glass with ice
- Add the coconut water and Bomade Vodka and stir until blended
- Drizzle in Grenadine slowly so that it falls to the bottom and sits
- Drizzle Curacao in so that it sits on the top
- Garnish the top with cotton candy and assorted candies for presentation